Senior Executive Search Consultant (Germany)
Are you a senior executive search professional based in Germany or the Benelux region? Do you have a passion for executive talent sourcing and are you a skilled negotiator? Are you a trusted partner to key decision makers? Are you a self-motivated professional pursuing continuous professional growth? Then you might be who we are looking for to join our expanding team.
Who is SpenglerFox
Established in 2003, SpenglerFox has grown to become a global provider of premium human capital solutions, independently owned and managed by 12 partners based across the world from Frankfurt to Dubai. Each partner has been part of SpenglerFox for over seven years and, like the rest of our global team of over 200 consultants and researchers, bring a wealth of experience and expertise gathered from working in a wide range of industries. It’s this depth and breadth of industry knowledge, together with our deeply embedded duty of care to our clients and candidates, which ensures that we are fully committed to discovering, developing and deploying the best talent to our clients so that they can succeed in these challenging times.
Why join the SpenglerFox team?
Our values (agile, authentic, accountable, anticipatory, allied) form the basis of our people strategy and define who we are and what we expect of every employee, external provider and affiliate. Our values are also the yardstick with which we measure the people we hire for our business, the quality of the candidates we introduce to our clients, and the clients we choose to work with. By sharing common values, we have a common purpose. By having a common purpose, the end result will always be one in which all parties derive equal value.
Borders, culture, ethnic backgrounds etc. divide us naturally, but inclusion is the engine that drives our innovation. The focus of what we do every single day is on what brings us together, not what divides us. And that is what makes SpenglerFox a business where you can be a part of something bigger.
Who we are looking for
- You have a university degree in a relevant business discipline.
- You have an impeccable track record of no less than 5 years in executive search and C-level relationship management.
- You have strong sales acumen and able to work independently in generating new business.
- You are a trusted advisor to your clients in helping them to grow their businesses.
- You are ambitious and want to take on an entrepreneurial role. We are happy to match your personal ambitions with ours and make full use of your strengths.
- You are able to work autonomously, but always be a team player.
- You have a proactive attitude, entrepreneurial approach, with an unconditional commitment to your clients and candidates.
- You do not see your job as work but as an extension of yourself and an opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
- Your integrity is unquestionable.
- You are a winner, not at all costs, but with whatever it takes.
- You are persuasive and a strong negotiator with advanced commercial and communication skills.
Your job description
- As the primary partner and single point of contact for customers, prospects and candidates, you have a very broad responsibility. You manage executive search assignments from the beginning to the end. And that means from the initial briefing with the client and the full candidate sourcing process, up to and including the contract negotiations and post-placement follow-up. Throughout the process you will be supported by our sourcing team.
- You are the confidential and trusted advisor to all parties involved during the executive search process.
- You develop and originate business across our suite of human capital solutions and across industry sectors.
- You are aligned with the SpenglerFox values and mission, and as a member of our international team, you are an active contributor to the business as a whole.
- As an active networker, you will support SpenglerFox by not only participating in regional events, but actively promote and organize local events as part of our PR strategy.
- You work independently and from anywhere, but with the full backup and facilities of our international office network. SpenglerFox is an organization where entrepreneurship, empowerment, mutual trust, common experiences and a commitment to our values give us a common purpose.
This is what we offer you
You will join an organization where our central focus is our people and where you will be a part of a global, fully integrated, and interconnected team of professionals. Most importantly, you will not find a more collegial corporate culture anywhere – we call it FOXiness.
In addition, we offer you:
- A fast-growing organisation where we value entrepreneurship, dedication, autonomy, trust, and above all, expertise.
- A business where you are an integral part of the bigger picture.
- Inclusion is what drives creativity and innovation. We encourage all our people to be actively engaged in building our business.
- We believe in compensating outstanding performance. Your remuneration package will be a bespoke solution built around you.
- We offer our people the opportunity and flexibility to work from anywhere. We value independence and entrepreneurship and through an office network located across EMEA, we will provide you with all the support you need.
Want to know more?
Please get in touch by sending us your detailed CV and motivation letter. We will review your professional background and potential fit with full discretion and confidentiality. If you meet our expectations we would welcome the opportunity to get to know you better and for you to get to know us as your potential future employer.